Business Regular Checking
Bank with breathing room — even if your business has a high volume of activity. Business Regular Checking helps you offset the costs of doing business with an earnings credit that's based on your account balance.
Your earnings credit can cancel out your monthly maintenance charge and per item transaction fees, even pay for additional cash management services to streamline your business banking!
- Offset fees, charges, and service costs with an earnings credit, including:
- $14 monthly maintenance charge
- 16¢ for each check or draft paid against the account
- 14¢ for each item deposited if not drawn on Prime Meridian Bank
- 10¢ for each roll of coin
- Cash management services
- Earnings credit is based on your account balance
- Reduced monthly currency deposit and received costs
- Online banking
- Online bill pay
- Business debit card
- Low $200 minimum deposit to open
- Currency Deposited/Received
Business Regular Checking lets you deposit or receive currency at a reduced cost, including your first $25,000 per month for free. Consult the list below to determine how pricing will affect your currency needs.
Currency Deposited or Received per Month
- $0 to $25,000 — Free
- $25,001 to $100,000 — $.104 per hundred
- $100,001 to $500,000 — $.094 per hundred
- $500,001 to $1,000,000 — $.084 per hundred
- $1,000,001 to $2,500,000 — $.074 per hundred
- $2,500,001 or more — $.064 per hundred
*Additional fees may apply for businesses processing more than 30 bill pay transactions per month.