Full-Time Personal Banker
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented, motivated and professional individual to join our team. The incumbent will be responsible for opening accounts, accepting loan applications, cross-selling and referring bank products and services. Emphasis placed on professionalism and flexibility.
Job Duties /Details:
Provides a complete range of client services, including opening new accounts, explaining available financial institution products and services, and gathering client information to process new and existing accounts.
- Evaluates client needs through use of open-ended questions and recommends appropriate products and services to fit the client.
- Prepares paperwork for opening new accounts, orders checks and Debit/ATM cards, and provides materials needed.
- Creates, gathers and maintenances personal and business account documentation.
- Responsible for the development of new relationships and maintaining existing relationships.
- Actively cross sells other bank services and refers clients to other departments, as appropriate.
- Responsible for following established policies and procedures as well as all applicable banking laws and regulations, including BSA and AML.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
All interested candidates should download and complete our employment application (PDF). Only completed applications will be accepted by mail, fax or e-mail.
Mail: Post Office Box 13629, Tallahassee, FL 32317
Prime Meridian Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Requires updated web browser and PDF reader to utilize the "Save & Submit" feature of the application.