Full-Time Personal Banker
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented, motivated and professional individual to join our team. The incumbent will be responsible for opening accounts, accepting loan applications, cross-selling and referring bank products and services. Emphasis placed on professionalism and flexibility.
Job Duties /Details:
Provides a complete range of client services, including opening new accounts, explaining available financial institution products and services, and gathering client information to process new and existing accounts.
- Evaluates client needs through use of open-ended questions and recommends appropriate products and services to fit the client.
- Prepares paperwork for opening new accounts, orders checks and Debit/ATM cards, and provides materials needed.
- Creates, gathers and maintenances personal and business account documentation.
- Responsible for the development of new relationships and maintaining existing relationships.
- Actively cross sells other bank services and refers clients to other departments, as appropriate.
- Responsible for following established policies and procedures as well as all applicable banking laws and regulations, including BSA and AML.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
All positions are offered based on an applicant's successful completion of background, credit, and drug tests.
* Requires updated web browser and PDF reader to utilize the "Save & Submit" feature of the application.