Full-Time Personal Banker
Responsible for opening, closing, and maintenance of accounts and other bank products. Provides excellent client service, including a wide range of client inquiries or concerns either through direct personal action or referral to the appropriate department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides a complete range of client services, including opening new accounts, explaining available financial institution products and services, and gathering client information to process new and existing accounts.
- Evaluates client needs and recommends appropriate products and services to fit the client.
- Prepares paperwork for opening new accounts, orders checks, prints ATM and Debit cards, and provides materials needed.
- Responsible for the development of new relationships and maintaining existing relationships.
- Actively cross sells other bank services and refers clients to other departments, as appropriate.
- Participates in sales, service and product training meetings.
- Assists supervisor in establishing objectives and plans for the branch.
- Receives deposits and ensures that all accounts are properly processed.
- Researches and resolves problems and responds to client inquiries on account status.
- Opens and closes office by following established security procedures.
- Keeps informed of changes in bank services and procedures.
- Crossed trained to act in a teller capacity if necessary.
- Responsible for actively working with other employees to grow the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Relevant experience may substitute for the education requirement.
- Two years of experience in a professional office or business setting or six months of retail banking experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in business
- Two years' experience in a financial institution, at least six months of which in a customer service capacity.
All qualified candidates should download and complete our employment application and self-identification forms (PDF). Only completed applications with all three identification forms will be considered for employment. Send by mail, fax or e-mail, Attn: Human Resources.
Mail: Post Office Box 13629, Tallahassee, FL 32317
Prime Meridian Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.