We are currently seeking a detail-oriented, motivated and professional individual to join our team. The incumbent will be responsible for the accurate processing of client transactions while providing courteous, timely and informative service to ensure that the client feels completely satisfied. Emphasis placed on professionalism and flexibility.
Opens and closes teller window in accordance with bank procedures.
- Accepts deposits and withdrawals from clients on business, personal and savings accounts.
- Accepts consumer/commercial and other bank loan payments.
- Sells Official Checks and Travelers Checks.
- Responsible for balancing each day's transactions and maintaining cash drawer.
- Provides quality client service.
- Answers general questions regarding bank products/services.
- Recommends additional services to clients and makes referrals accordingly.
- Responsible for following established policies and procedures as well as all applicable banking laws and regulations, including BSA and AML.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum, high school diploma or equivalent. Relevant experience may substitute for the education requirement.
All positions are offered based on an applicant's successful completion of background, credit, and drug tests.
* Requires updated web browser and PDF reader to utilize the "Save & Submit" feature of the application.