Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs)
Consolidate funds from multiple stores or locations without having to deposit cash into one singular checking account. Instead, each location can make deposits into its own Zero Balance Account (ZBA) — with funds then automatically swept to or from a primary account for simplified bookkeeping.
Each auxiliary account returns to its target operating balance at the end of the day. So there's no cash lost to oversight or human error. Plus, you can eliminate idle balances.
- Concentrate balances from multiple locations and fund disbursements
- Track accounts separately for more detailed insights and easier accounting
- Secondary accounts link to one primary central account
- Each secondary account has a target balance to cover day-to-day operations
- Secondary accounts return to target balances at the end of each day
- Reduce oversights and human error
- Waste less unused cash