Our experienced Home Mortgage Team gives you our best rate the first time and all mortgage loan decisions are made locally. We offer several convenient home mortgage options. Plus, our expert home mortgage staff is here to help you through any complexities in the home purchase or refinance process.
You can get a competitively low rate and terms that fit your family because you should be comfortable in your home, and that includes your mortgage payments.
Call (850) 907-2300 today for information and rates on Home Mortgages (new and existing), Home Refinance, or Construction and Construction/Perm loans.
Ask for Laura Jo Hewitt (NMLS# 775253), April Brueckheimer Dean (NMLS# 1303118), Christie Powis Homola (NMLS# 658197), Adrienne Granger (NMLS# 451760), Sheila Rogers (NMLS# 499896), or Angela Walden (NMLS# 1690581), or see the Lenders tab below.
Prime Meridian Bank has no control over information at any site hyperlinked to or from this site. Further, the Bank makes no representation concerning, and is not responsible for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of any hyperlinked site and is providing this hyperlink as a convenience.
- Several convenient home mortgage options and programs available
- Competitively low rates across the board
- Flexible terms to fit you and your family
- Local Tallahassee home equity loan decisions
- Dedicated service to see you through the home-buying process
- Plus, we can also help you refinance your home!
Prime Meridian Bank may be able to help you lower the cost of your monthly mortgage payment. Contact our team to see if you save with a better rate!
Is Refinancing Right for You?
- Determine how much refinancing at a new rate will save you per month.
- Evaluate the closing costs associated with refinancing your current mortgage.
- Calculate how many months it will take for your savings to equal your closing costs.
Once your savings can offset your closing costs, this is your break-even point. Each additional month you stay in your home past that time is savings in your pocket. Of course, we're more than happy to do the number-cruching for you and figure out a refinance plan that's in your family's best interests.
All loans subject to credit approval.